Be a Sponsor
Players of the Stage is in the process of looking for a building of our own to rent in the Downtown of Allentown, so that we can expand our programs to benefit more of the community. Please help us reach our goals by being a sponsor. Your sponsorship will help us to:
- Produce four shows each year
- Raise between $30,000-$40,000 a season for local charities
- Rent our own space which would double as a place for the community to connect
- Establish a presence in downtown Allentown to be able to provide greater access to the theatre in that area
- Provide a minimum of $2000 in scholarships a year for actors in need
- Mentor hundreds of youth.
In 2016 we became fiscal partners with Humanitarian Social Innovations. Because of our partnership with HSI we can now give tax-deductible donations, using their 501c3. We are praying for individuals who are excited about the work that POTS is doing in the lives of our actors and our community who will commit to financially support us. Click the button for an easy donate form.
"Players of the Stage entered fiscal sponsorship with Humanitarian Social Innovations in February of 2016. Your donation to Humanitarian Social Innovations is fully tax-deductible. Humanitarian Social Innovations (46-4779591) treats funds received for the purpose of the work of POTS as restricted under the charitable trust doctrine. All funds, minus administrative fees, are dedicated to the work of Players of the Stage and will not be used to pay the expenses of another project."